Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Google's China Problem


From CBIZ.CN:
By Fons Tuinstra

"When a huge an successful company comes to China and screws up in a massive way, I tend to be fascinated. For nobody the China market is a sure win and everybody is allowed his or her share of mistakes. But then, when you are as huge and successful as Google, the expectations might also be high. But then, I'm not much of aclearvoyant but the current downturn in its Chinese fortune does not come as a surprise."

"Earlier other US-based internet companies like Ebay and Yahoo dramatically underperformed in China. In those cases increased domestic competition was one reason. Another was that the American management just did not want to get they had to play in China a fully different ballgame."

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

I liked your blog, it was fun to read. I look for blogs all the time that can influence me to come up with unique ideas for my blog. If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. I found the website on accident but they really do give free traffic and so far they seem ok to me. well, i look forward to all the updates. thanks again.

Jessica

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this blog by doing a search on google, lots of good info that should help me. Book marked it so I will be back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home