Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lenovo’s Raid On Dell Executive Ranks Continues


From Local Tech Wire:

"For the fourth time in a week, personal computer manufacturer Lenovo has raided the management ranks of archrival Dell for an executive. The latest hire, announced Thursday morning, is Christopher Askew, who was vice president of Dell Services for Asia-Pacific and Japan. Askew had worked for Dell since 1999 and oversaw Dell’s services business for the 38 countries covering the Asia-Pacific and Japan markets, according to Lenovo.

William Amelio, Lenovo’s chief executive officer, ran Asian operations for Dell before joining Lenovo last winter."

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger AC Investor Blog said...

Congratulations you have an excellent blog.

Cheers,

AC

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Penny stocks said...

I have a web site where I research stocks under five dollars. I am a astute value investor. If anyone is interested in these type of stocks just click penny stocks. I would like to comment about ford motor. I think ford motor is a much better company than general motors . I think ford motor is still a bargain at 10 dollars a share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home