Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chinese Researcher Warns of a New Threat to Public Health - Naked Internet Chatting

From TheBostonChannel: Don't Chat Online Naked, Researcher Warns

"A Chinese researcher has warned of a new threat to public health and morality -- naked Internet chatting. Up to 20,000 Chinese log on to chatrooms each night in which users in various states of undress talk to each other with the help of Web cams, the Shanghai Daily newspaper said Tuesday."

""At first, we thought if was merely a game for a few mentally abnormal people," the paper quoted China Youth Association researcher Liu Gang as saying. "But as our research continued, we found the problem was much larger than expected."
Participants download chat software and attach video cameras to their computers. They then "talk with others while exposing themselves and performing provocative poses," the paper said.""

China Net Investor: No Comment.

6 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another advantage of surfing the Internet from your own home instead an Internet cafe.

Also, for the record, I surf the Internet in my underwear because my apartment doesn't have air conditioning.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger QcynqSWG said...

I was just searching for a product, service or web page to review for my site SEO Traffic Rank, I'm constantly trying to find related info for computerbrat.com email email matrix matrix seo seo tool. Any way I liked your page!

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog.online shopping store More info here online shopping store

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about highest online paid survey related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site about real estate web site design Keep up the good work! website design bathurst

 

Post a Comment

<< Home