Thursday, April 28, 2005

Approval of Google's Plans to Expand Mainland China Operations

From interfax.cn: Approval of Google's plans to expand Mainland China operations will intensify local competition

"Chinese authorities have green-lighted Google's plans to open the company's first office in Mainland China, which will allow the world's largest search engine to further localize its operations, but will also significantly intensify competition in China's online search market, analysts said."

"Although Google has operated a Chinese language search engine since September of 2000, the company had previously been forced to run its China business out of an office in Hong Kong, which hindered its ability to market advertising services via its search engine to Mainland Chinese companies. Google's businesses in China have mainly been limited to self-help advertising services such as Google AdWords and Google AdSense.
Although Google has yet to disclose where the company will set up its new Mainland China office, local newspaper 21st Century Business Herald reported the search engine would set up shop in Shanghai. In addition, the paper reported that Google had hired Victor Koo, the former COO of NASDAQ-listed Sohu, to head up the company's Mainland operations."

Read more

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been to your site and I too am working very hard at google adsense 4.htm to increase my revenue. I am also looking into many NEW ways to utilize the design to further direct people to follow my ads.
google adsense 4.htm

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger blaze said...

Great info about hate suck destroy bomb adsense I have a lage interest also and have a site about hate suck destroy bomb adsense please feel free to check it out.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy "Blogging" as much as I do.

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
http://www.infopage.cc

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger doer said...

Just found your blog, it's great! I also have a web site related to Google Adwords ebooks and software.Thanks!

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home